1.14.2010

I'm a winner!

I hope Pea doesn't forget to thank Sarah from s a r a h c a s m for giving her Daddy a Kreativ Blogger Award.

In case she does, I'll do it for her!  Sarah - I'm humbled by your shout out and, quite frankly, amazed you are still checking in despite my unannounced and unnecessary Holiday Hiatus.  In any event, thanks for reading and being so great with promoting my work.

The rules for accepting this award are:
  1. Thank the person giving the award
  2. Copy the award to your blog
  3. Place a link to their blog
  4. Name 7 things people don’t know about you
  5. Nominate 7 bloggers
  6. Place a link to those bloggers
  7. Leave a comment letting those bloggers know about the award
The SEVEN Things People Don’t Know About Me:
  1. I have one pupil noticeably larger than the other.
  2. My wife and I knowingly, lovingly and gladly co-sleep with Pea.
  3. I read embarassingly little, and when I do read, it is embarassing content.
  4. I can't put anything together properly without getting it wrong at least twice.
  5. If I had been single when I visited Europe, I would probably be living in London right now.
  6. Until I got married, I only brushed once a day.
  7. I can form the Big Dipper constellation using birthmarks on my arm.
Here are the 7 8 bloggers I nominate for the Kreativ Blogger Award and one repeat winner (no particular order):
  1. Julie from coffeewithjulie
  2. Cam from Out of the Loop
  3. Sarah from Sleeping is for Losers
  4. Rick and Carina from Record Highs
  5. Mariano from Adventures in Real Estate
  6. Jen from Mom's the Word
  7. Ron from For Your Approval
  8. Agent Orange from There is a Light That Never Goes Out
  9. Sarah from s a r a h c a s m
I may not know what I want my Pea to become, but I hope she doesn't forget to thank Sarah from s a r a h c a s m for giving her Daddy a Kreativ Blogger Award.

1 comment:

  1. woah .. wait a minute ... i think you broke one of the rules ... you were supposed to leave me a comment letting me know about this because hey, I'd want to say a great big AWWWW SHUCCCKKKKSS!!! out loud (while I secretly say, Oh I am Sooooooo coool now!). THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete