11.16.2009

Daddy's Got a New Gig!

I hope Pea’s friends don’t one day confuse any of her sarcasm for arrogance.

When people describe me, they often use terms like roll-on-the-floor hilarious, handsomest man around, hero, great with numbers, cowlick-free hair, buff, and urban mom.

Well, friends, I am here today to dispel the myth that is Me. In actual fact, only one of the above descriptors is accurate. And it isn’t the one you might think.

I am, in reality, an urban mom. Shocking, I know, since you would have bet your life on ‘great with numbers’.

As of today, I am officially the author of Father Knows Best?, a parenting blog featured on urbanmoms.ca. I was approached a few days ago to join the team of stellar mommy bloggers on the site, and now my task is to bring the Dad’s point of view to countless current, soon-to-be and veteran moms out there in the blogosphere.

That’s right – this Dad is now a member of an online parenting community, with reviews, contests and more, for urban moms.

What will they think of next?

Check out my inaugural post here. And check out the site too: urbanmoms.ca.

I may not know what I want my Pea to become, but I hope her friends don’t one day confuse any of her sarcasm for arrogance.

PS - Fear not, faithful readers, I will still be blogging here.  I'm not going anywhere, there's just more of me to love/hate/be indifferent about!

No comments:

Post a Comment