11.30.2009

Progress Report – Celebrity Interview

I hope Pea never loses sight of her dreams.

My long-time readers (i.e. Mom and Dad) will recall a post from August, in which I announced to the world that I want to interview a celebrity for my blog.  If you missed this post, click here for a refresher.

So far, my attempts have not proven fruitful. I have not heard back from a single celebrity and am beginning to wonder whether or not this was but an ill-conceived pipe dream, thought up on very little sleep and a bad diet of junk food and coca-cola. Perhaps my overzealousness has finally caught up with me and it is time to admit defeat.

Granted, I am yet to reach out to anyone, which I will admit is making my search quite difficult. My strategy of ‘they need me more than I need them’ doesn’t seem to be paying off and I think it might be time to shift gears to a more proactive approach. I might have to actually send an email or make a phone call.

It’s a small price to pay for the big story… I guess.

So, dear readers, I’m upping my game. I figure I’ll start small and hope for a nibble.

Does anyone have Tiger Woods' email address.  I feel he might be in the mood to talk.

I may not know what my Pea will become, but I hope she never loses sight of her dreams.

1 comment:

  1. last I heard....he wasn't in the mood to talk....hmmmmm wassup with that ?????

    ReplyDelete