4.13.2009

Little Miss Literal?

I hope Pea doesn't take the Little Mr. and Little Miss books too literally.

What an awkward set of conversations those would be...

"No my Darling, you can't actually reach all the way into the kitchen from your crib and grab a handful of Cheerios. While we're on the subject, you need to stop tickling complete strangers while we're out."

"I'm sorry Pea, but it isn't actually funny, or safe for that matter, to climb into a cage with an elephant and make him laugh with a simple weird facial expression."

"No Sweetie, you can't go away on vacation and expect your brother and Santa Claus to actually do the work necessary to save Christmas for everyone. They are lazy like your Daddy and won't put forth the effort needed."

I may not know what I want my Pea to become, but I hope she doesn't take the Little Mr. and Little Miss books too literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment