3.08.2009

Bucking the Trends

I hope my Pea doesn't believe the critics.

Here are my top-ten movies, generally panned by everyone I know, that I hope my Pea will still give a chance so that she can make up her own mind.  This, of course, when she is the appropriate age to watch.

10. Master of Disguise
9. Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
8. Joe Dirt
7. Overboard
6. Anything starring Adam Sandler
5. Undercover Brother
4. 2001: A Spage Odyssey
3. The Road to Wellville
2. Wild Wild West
1. Back to the Future, Part III

I don't know what I want my Pea to become, but I hope she doesn't always believe the critics.


PS - Yes, to all those that know me well, this entry was used as a convenient excuse to throw a Back to the Future plug on my blog... what's it to you, it's my blog?!

No comments:

Post a Comment